The Riverside Local School District is committed to providing the highest quality technology support to all faculty, staff, and students in the district. The Technology Department works closely with all departments and buildings to ensure that students have access to current technology and its applications. Facts related to technology in the Riverside Local School District:
- There are over 1750 computers in our buildings.
- Our district has 18 computer labs
- There are 237 Smartboards in our classrooms. Click Here to learn more about how Smartboards are improving our classrooms.
- There are more than 263 LCD projectors in our district, bringing multimedia educational material into our classrooms.
- Our district has begun implementing 107 TurningPoint student response systems. Click here to learn more about TurningPoint technologies.
- The district has also begun using 48 InterWrite SchoolPad systems.
For questions or concerns related to technology, please feel free to contact the Technology Department at 440.358.8220.