Guidance Counselors for 2019-2020
Mrs. Erin Falvey
(440) 352-3341 x4307
Ms. Alyssa Winer
(440) 352-3345, x4314
Grades 8-9 Secretaries: Ms. Val Keener and Mrs. Christina Pugh
(440) 352-3341, x1902
Valerie.Keener @riversideschools.net or Christina.Pugh@riversideschools.net
JRW Fax # (Grades 8-9) (440) 352-1278
College & Career Readiness Coordinator: Mr. Chris Basich
(440) 352-3341, x7223 (voice mail only)
SUMMER HOURS: Mr. Scott Bailis, Director of Guidance will be in the guidance office every Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
SUMMER TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS:
Former Students: From 6/17/19 to 6/21/19 - Please contact the main office to request a transcript. After 6/21/19 - Please contact Crystal Phillips at (440) 358- 8204 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information:
1. First name/last name (name graduated under)
2. Married name (if applicable)
3. Date of graduation or withdrawal
4. Address to which the transcript will be sent (only unofficial transcripts will be sent to home address)
Your final transcript will be sent through Naviance. Please complete the Senior Exit Survey - 2019 in Google. Check your school email for additional information.
College visits for the fall have been completed. Please click on the following link to view the College Visit list for this spring: COLLEGEVISITSSPRING
FORMER STUDENTS, DO YOU NEED A TRANSCRIPT?
Email your request to: email@example.com
1. first name/last name (name graduated under)
2. married name (if applicable)
3. date of graduation or withdrawal
4. address to which the transcript will be sent (only unofficial transcripts will be sent to home address)
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Letters will be mailed home to students eligible for credit recovery. Credits can be earned through K'Nextions Learning Academy (KLA) for summer school. For information, please click on the following link: 2019 Summer School Flyer
SCHOLARSHIPS Click "Scholarships" for this year's local scholarship information for RHS Seniors.
GRADE CALCULATOR - Use this link to enter your term and exam grades to determine your semester grade.
JOB, SUMMER, AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
This information can be found on the Google Classroom: Job, Summer, and Volunteer Opportunities. The class code to join is: pkdmtfz.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Grants Guide for High School Students