Students will return to in-person learning on Monday, January 11.
Students in the Riverside Remote Learning Academy will continue with remote learning. Students who are switching their learning option for the second semester will still follow their first semester schedules until the end of the first semester, which is Thursday, January 14.
As we return to in-person learning, it is extremely important that we do not let our guard down. The District will continue to follow all health and safety protocols that we implemented back in September, and followed through the entire first semester.
Those health and safety protocols include, but are not limited, to:
- Requirement of face masks for all staff and students in grades K-12
- Personal portable desk shields for all students to place on top of their desk
- Hand sanitizer located throughout all school buildings, classrooms and buses
- Physical distancing to the greatest extent possible
- No sharing of supplies or materials
- No large group gatherings or assembly of students
- Limited classroom transitions
- No classroom visitors
It is also vitally important that you continue to check your child(ren) for symptoms before coming to school each day. Additionally, if you or your child are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and seek guidance from a primary health care provider.
For community safety, should your child or anyone residing in the household test positive for COVID-19, please contact our District Nurse, Heidi Perry, at 440.358.8304 as soon as possible. MESSAGE IN SPANISH