Your child's safety is our main concern. Beginning on Monday, October 9th, our PM pick up procedure for car riders and pick ups will change at Buckeye:
- You are asked to park your car and enter through our Latchkey doors (double metal doors on west side of the gym)
- A staff member will greet you at our sign out table.
- You will need your photo ID to sign your child out.
- Only family members, relatives, and friends that are listed in Infinite Campus are permitted to pick your child up; if an alternative person is designated to pick up it is mandatory that a note is sent in with your child the day of pick up.
- Students will be dismissed to the gym and ready for pick up at 3:35pm
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact Mrs. Cassie Smolen at 440.352.2191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, this new PM pick up procedure will go into effect on Monday, October 9th.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mrs. Cassie Smolen, Principal